It is a family hotel with Costa Rican capital. Its vision is to cooperate with sustainability and local growth, providing an excellent environment for vacations.
Each room has a wonderful view of the cloud forest, where the guest only will hear the birds’ music and distant sound of the river.
|Room rate included:|
High Season (Nov 15/2017 - Apr 30/2018)
Low Season (May 01/2018 - Dec 14/2018)
Check in: 2 p.m. Check out: 12 m.d.
- 20 rooms made of wood. They are like cabins, with shared terrace and seating for rest, with a great view of the garden and the primary forest.
- Total capacity for 60 people
- Quadruple, triple, double and standard rooms
- Private bathroom and hot water
- Parking lot
- International calls
- Internet service
- Restaurant where you can enjoy the taste of the valley trout
- Personalized service
- Games for children
How to get here:
From San José capital goes by Florencio del Castillo highway along Route 2, South Interamericana highway, until you get to 80 kilometer. Where you have to turn right and take the gravel road. Hotel de Montaña Suria has signs from San Gerardo de Dota entrance to the hotel. There are around 10 km of route.
If you want to travel by bus go to MUSOC bus station and buy a ticket to Pérez Zeledón. It is important that you talk with the bus driver, and ask him to stop in the 80 kilometer in the San Gerardo de Dota entrance.
Coordenadas: 9°32’51.77’’N 83°49’00.00’’O
Altitude: 2,200 meters
Category: Middle range